
I told Emmaline today that I was going to the doctor today because my tummy hurt. She has noticed all the puking lately and was glad I was going to see a doctor! So then I came home and showed her the pictures of WHY my stomach has felt so bad and she was thrilled! "I just knew it!" she said. She also insists that she hopes that it is another girl so that we can have four girls at our house! Lil and Idgie didn't care - but they will when it starts to really affect them!
Rating: 200 Lollipops!
11 comments:
Congratulations!!
So awesome!!! Congrats....hope you feel better soon
Congrats!!!! I hope for my sake that we don't continue the trend of being pregnant together lol
Congrats!! I can see why you haven't had the energy to do shopping matchups. Who wants to eat in their first trimester!?!?
Congrats, what a cute picture. I just love Emmalines comment, cute.
Congratulations!! I bet AJ is hoping for a boy this time.
Actually... we're already quite geared for girls: dollies, pink blankets, flowery car seats, etc. The startup costs for another girl would be significantly lower than those if we had a boy. Really though, I'll be happy either way. :-)
I'm 22 weeks pg with by 4th child. I have 3 girls 6 and under. My husband does agree that it would be abundantly easier to have another girl. He now "gets" girls
Awesome! Congrats. I don't know how you do it with 3, and soon to be 4. Super mom!
I just checked Easter is April 4th- almost 3 weeks early! Lucky you. Of course there is always April Fools too, which never changes dates.
Just checking the April notable days...and see several fun possibilities! ( See http://www.brownielocks.com/april.html )
She/He could be born during International Pooper-Scooper Week, or International Whistler's Week, or even National Pie Week! And if you even make it to the 21st, there is Kindergarten Day and National Chocolate-covered Cashews Day
Post a Comment