Emmaline and Liliana both got their Christmas lists written - Finally! Emmaline wrote her own, and Lil dictated hers to me. Here is what they say:
Emmaline:
Dare Santa,
Toks for Bering Prasis. Here our sum ideeus.
Love, Emmaline
Teeker Toy
Jummg Rope
My uon toy train
Jolree Box
(Translation: Dear Santa, Thanks for bringing Presents. Here are some ideas. Love, Emmaline Tinker Toys, Jumping Rope, my own Toy Train, Jewelry Box)
Liliana:
Dear Santa,
I want:
A Hippopotamus Robot
A Bee Robot
A Bunny Robot too.
And a magazine
An elephant Robot
I like mooses
A dollhouse
Thank you!
Love, Lil
Rating: 5 Candy Canes
Monday, December 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was browsing through the LDS board on babycenter and saw you refer to your daughter, Emmaline. I followed your link because I named my daughter Emmaline too- spelled the same way! It was too funny of a coincidence for me to pass up letting you know about it. Mine is 3, she'll be 4 in September.
I just signed up with babycenter, I hope I'll actually post every once in a while- my screen name is beachbunk ( I think :)
Your kids are very cute:)
Post a Comment