Wednesday, February 16, 2011

10 months

How did our little man get to be 10 months? I know, I know.  I ask a similar question every month!  But time goes so quickly.  Lincoln is happily cruising and crawling and will no doubt be walking by his first birthday.  He adores his sisters.  He says Dada, Mama, and Boo!  He loves pasta and is not a fan of carrots or butternut squash.  So far he is a "go with the flow" sort of guy.  He easily just goes along with whatever the family is up to and is happy as long as he is in the middle of it.


Rating:  5 Lollipops

4 comments:

the andersons said...

He is so cute! I've been wondering what you guys have been up to...

Diamond said...

Nosey question: how much does your little man weigh?

Bethany said...

He is about 17lbs. (barely). He is a bit of peanut!

Kristin said...

I love him. <3 :)