Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Stitches

AJ was installing the car stereo from his old car, into his new car. He decided it wouldn't be too bad to just use a utility knife to cut a thick piece of plastic. What he soon discovered is that the knife didn't work too well on the plastic, but it slices through pinkie fingers with ease. He was the lucky recipient of five stitches in the ER and he left blood splatter through the interior of his new car. Nice.


Rating: 5 Fireballs


4 comments:

Nana Scott XOXO said...

I think he would get along well with Tyler. Although, if they ever spend too much time with each other- I'm afraid someone would lose a limb.
Nice stitches, AJ. Just remember, chicks dig scars... even on pinky fingers.

Heavenly said...

Uh...this blog post needs a warning--not for the squeamish.

Where is that green emoticon when I need it? ;)


Poor AJ.

Ruth said...

Ewww, gross.

Anonymous said...

That picture is so awful and unnerving! I think a description of AJ's injury would have done me just fine :)