Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday AJ!

Sadly AJ had to go to work on his birthday as most grown-ups do. But overall I think he had a good day! The girls selected some gifts from The Dollar Tree. Emmaline got him a huge (think 2 feet long) pencil, Lil got him a sudoku book, and Idgie got him some Beef Jerky. I skipped the Dollar Tree and got him some model railroad stuff instead! (Read that: I told him how much he had to spend and let him pick out his own stuff!). For dinner we fed the kids chicken nuggets, and then ordered Red Lobster after bedtime for us! Then we watched Battlestar Galactica and AJ played a new computer game he got.

Happy Birthday AJ!

Rating: 5 Lollipops

3 comments:

the andersons said...

happy birthday aj!!

Jana said...

Happy birthday, AJ! I am glad you are part of my family.

The Hunt Family said...

Happy b-day to your hubby. I love the idea of picking out presents at the dollar tree!!!