Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dance Party

We were eating dinner.  For some reason I was trying to teach the girls to pat out the rhythm to "shave and haircut, six pence" which turned into teaching them to pound and clap "We Will Rock You"  AJ started playing the music on his computer and it turned into a full-on impromptu dance party - song after song after song - all of our favorites of course, and ones you can move to.  I am no dancer of course, (read that - I fall down just walking across a level surface) but it was fun to teach the girls funny dances and just have a good time.


AJ started snapping pictures and go some funny stuff.  This is me teaching the girls to "Do the Freddie".  Does anyone remember that great scene from Troop Beverly Hills?



Rating:  4 Lollipops

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Love that movie and knew the movie reference before I read the next sentence! LOL!

Lindsay said...

OMG I loooveee that movie! I totally knew too before I read the next line. I find myself singing the "It's Cookie Time" a lot!