It seems like I was potty training Liliana just over a year ago. Oh wait - I was!
Idgie has been ready for awhile I think but Emmaline had the day off from school today, so I decided to hunker down and do some potty training on the long weekend. For day one it was a success! We only had a few accidents this morning, and then the last half of the day, Idgie was both pooping and peeing in the potty! Amazing! And after getting the portable DVD player hooked up to play Caillou right in the bathroom for her, I could barely pry Idgie off the toilet.
So I declare day one to be a success. But we all know of course that it is day TWO that you have to look out for!
Rating: Lots of juice. Lots and lots of juice.
Friday, September 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds like so far, so good! i need to do a few days of hunkering down with sophie.... she has initiated it and i've been too lazy to do the hard work! :)
Post a Comment