So the day after I posted that Lincoln wasn't walking, he decided to walk. I think it embarrassed him to have all of cyberspace know he was a chicken. So off he went. Along with walking, he also decided climbing would be a good idea. Here is is on the toy shelves, looking out the window. For the record, I have caught him all the way on the top:
His favorite thing to jabber right now too is "a-lacka-lacka-lacka". It is especially funny right in the middle of church!
I snapped the great Father and Son photo too and had to share it.
Rating: 5 Lollipops
1 comment:
Do you remember me mentioning something about all the injuries in my family being related to the fact that all I have are boys...? Take note. :) Learning to walk and climb on the same day should be considering foreshadowing. (insert suspenseful music)
Post a Comment