Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Glucose Test

I just discovered that I never blogged about this! Shame on me!

On Saturday I went in and did the 3-hour Glucose Test. My OB allowed me to skip the 1 hour test since I always fail it anyway, and go straight to the 3-hour. Really it saved us all some time! I opted for the Fruit Punch flavor, which is, in my opinion, the best choice out of all the flavors I've tried. I spent the first hour feeling weak, shaky, and nauseated - all of which are normal for me. After that, I was fine for the next two hours. So I won't actually find out the results until my next OB appointment. I always come very close to failing - but haven't so far - so hopefully that remains the same!

Rating: 5 Sugar Free Treats (just in case)

No comments: