We rang in the New Year quietly. AJ and I watched a movie (we went old school and watched Three Amigos!) and ordered pizza, Idgie was in bed, and Liliana was sitting quietly at the top of the stairs with panties full of poop waiting for us to come up and find her (that's always a nice surprise to start the new year with). Emmaline went to her first New Years Party. She went over to a friend's house to play and party. When I picked her up at 12:30am she was still wide awake but her friend had crashed awhile ago. Emmaline said she had a great time.
Last year we made some resolutions. Most of them were accomplished. Idgie learned to walk, Lil learned to use the potty, Emmaline went to school. AJ did do some work on his model railroad but mostly it involved ripping stuff up so he could do the track differently - so actually his railroad is less functional than it was a year ago. He also most definitely has more gray hairs. I can't recall that I slept in until 10am at all in the past year. Alas.
Time for new resolutions!
Emmaline - Wants to start learning to play the piano this year.
Liliana - Has decided to continue to work on her night-training and get super good at that.
Imogene - Wants to learn how to sleep in a big girl bed this year.
AJ - Decided to go traditional this year and do the weight loss thing.
Bethany - Mine is easy this year. I plan to have a baby! Then after that I thought I'd join AJ and do the weight loss thing too.
Rating: 5 Lollipops Happy New Year!
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You may enjoy this program. Situps are fun.
http://www.twohundredsitups.com/
Post a Comment