Friday, February 12, 2010

30 weeks

This 30 week belly shot comes to you compliments of Emmaline!



I'm on appointments every two weeks now. My doctor walked in today and said that she is always happy to have me to end her Fridays. She said I was always cheerful and happy and positive. I told her to wait until I was in labor!
It was a pretty basic appointment today. Baby had the hiccups while she was listening to the heartbeat, so that was fun. We also talked a bit about labor. She of course encouraged me to go straight to the hospital since my labor was so fast last time. She wasn't too fond of my back-up plan of giving birth in the bathtub and calling the EMTs! I also asked her if I could cut the cord this time! She said that she has never had anyone do it before, but she didn't see why not - so that is currently in my plan. I don't know if that is weird but whatever. AJ has had a shot at it so I figured I'd have a go this time for funsies.
Pretty much that is it!

Rating: 4 Lollipops

2 comments:

nali said...

Good job, Emmaline!

the andersons said...

we love the picture, emmaline!!