So about 3:30 am this morning, I woke up to the sounds of doors opening and shutting. The first one I didn't think much of - likely Emmaline or Liliana going to the bathroom. But then I heard it happen a few more times. My Mommy-Radar turned on so I went out in the hall to investigate. There I found Idgie, wandering around in the hallway - awake and happy! I'm not sure exactly what she was doing or trying to do - but I found it quite worrisome that she was just wandering around in the middle of the night, completely unsupervised! Luckily we do have a mounted gated at the top of the stairs so at the very least she couldn't head downstairs! So now we need to figure out a way to keep her trapped in her room for the night while we sleep while simultaneously allowing Lil to leave the room to use the bathroom.
Otherwise the toddler bed thing has been going pretty well . . .
Rating: 1 Sour Patch Kid
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment