For multiple reasons.
I have dug back through, and I could have SWORN that I wrote about this little incident. But for the life of me I can NOT find it! I think I am slowly losing my mind!
So way back in December (the 23rd to be exact). I caught Lil doing this to my kitchen floor with a permanent marker:

Thanks to the "magic" in the Magic Eraser - that incident is but a distant memory.
That is until today - when she got a bathtub crayon (when she was supposed to be napping) and colored on her bedroom carpet:

Magic Eraser doesn't really work on carpet - in case you didn't know. I did have some carpet cleaner that got most of it out, but if you look closely, there is a pink tinge to the carpet in that spot. Oh - and a greenish tinge in the hallway where she used the other crayon.
Anyone want to buy a three year old off of me? The money would go towards new flooring . . .
Rating: 1 Sour Patch Kid
1 comment:
thank goodness for the magic eraser, but YIKES! As I was reading your post, I got a pit in my stomach because I think this is going to be Sophie in 2 years. So unfortunately I have my hands full with a destroyer all ready and will be unable to take Lil off your hands. :)
Post a Comment