Friday, April 2, 2010
37 Weeks
I'm on appointments every week now. There isn't much more to report. I am still gaining weight. Blah. I am up to a gain of 20lbs. now! Shocking! We talked a bit about the procedure for labor, though there wasn't much to say on that topic either since I've been there, done that! I told her my birth plan was very simple - I just want to make it to the hospital. Based on my last labor, she actually gave me her pager number so that I don't have to waste time having myself or the hospital call the answering service first. She said that she doesn't give it out to many people but that she trusts me to use it wisely! I've actually been having a lot of contractions today, so I think my body is definitely gearing up to have this baby in the next few weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope all is well in your last few weeks! (the worst part, at least for me...)
Post a Comment