Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Park and Easter

I'm playing a bit of catch-up here.  I haven't really blogged much.  I've been busy laying on the couch doing absolutely nothing while my parents take care of the kids and the house.  Maybe if I actually got up and did something this baby would hurry and come!

On Saturday we did spend the morning at the park.  We took the girls to a big park in town and played and had a picnic lunch.  My dad took it upon himself to be in charge of Liliana - who would barely stop moving, going from one thing to the next to the next to the next.  She had to try everything!  Eventually they all settled in the sandbox though and had a blast with that.








Then of course there was Easter.  So here are some pictures of the girls in their dresses.  It was quite the ordeal to get a picture of all three of them.  And Lil was in a mood that day so we were lucky to finally get a picture of her at all!  They all were so excited to get their dresses on and asked all morning if it was time top put them on yet!  They especially loved how they twirled.











Rating:  4 Pixie Dust

3 comments:

Anna said...

Love the dresses, you always end up with the cutest ones I've ever seen. Idgie is getting so big, at first I thought she was Lil.

Jana said...

The dresses remind me of lovely cool sherbet. Mmmm.

Heidi Davies said...

The dresses are darling!! Where did you get them?