Well here we are at 38 weeks! I had another false alarm last night - the kind where I even told AJ that maybe he should wake up and shower, and then as soon as he was done, the whole thing fizzled. I could do without the false alarms, but at least my parents are here now so we don't have to worry about child care. The kids are having a blast with them and it is nice to have them around so I can get a nap in afternoons. I had an appointment today and everything is still looking good. I actually lost 2 lbs. so that made me happy! My mom and AJ both think that I've dropped a little bit - tell me what you think.
Here I was a 36 weeks:
And here I am now at 38 weeks (and looking very tired after a long night!)
Rating: 3 Lollipops
No comments:
Post a Comment