Wednesday, August 18, 2010
First Day of School
There is Emmaline - off to First Grade! We went to her Back to School Night yesterday. Her teacher is nice and I think Emmaline will do great. This was our first time getting her to school in the morning, so I was pleasantly surprised to have it all go so smoothly with plenty of time to take pictures too. I'm sure not all mornings will be like this, but I was grateful to have a positive start to the school year. AJ will be taking her to school on his way to work which is super nice for me. I love that I am only going to have to pack up all the kids just once a day! Heaven!
Rating: 5 Lollipops
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
glad the sleepy eyes syndrome is in remission for at least one day. It's great that AJ can drop her off on his way to work. That's a big help for you!
I'm surprised she chose a white shirt for her first day...
It's light blue actually
Post a Comment