Saturday, January 22, 2011

9 Months

Lincoln is 9 month old!
I swear he says mom and dad - the sounds anyway - there are even times when I'm pretty sure  there is the correct meaning attached to them.
He can also wave hi and bye.
He is crawling with ease now and can cruise along furniture.  He will definitely be walking by his first birthday!

We also started him on soldis two weeks ago.  I was hoping he would skip the puress and go straight to table food just like Idgie did, but so far he is quite content with his mushy stuff.  Bummer.

For all the ladies out there - here are his current stats:

Weight - 15lbs 14oz (<3%)
Height - 27 1/4 inches (15%)
Head - 18inches  (60%)

He is very much like Emmaline was at this age (only bigger!) - the head to weight ratio is quite off.  It's amazing he can sit up being that top heavy!


Rating:  Peas and Carrots

1 comment:

the andersons said...

I just cannot believe that he is 9 months old!! Craziness.....