Again, the crane at the top of the tower in the middle of the picture is on top of 1 World Trade Center. It is about 64 floors high now, and they are building up to 101 floors. A ways to go yet.
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Morning in the City
New York is so different than where I'm used to being. So many people, and they are all in a hurry. It seems no one stops to enjoy what's around them - though, I guess that's probably true of most people/places. Anyhow, on the way to the office this morning, I caught this out the corner of my eye and had to take a picture:
And in the last post of sights I've seen, I don't think I did my view justice. The images below still don't do it justice, but they are closer:

Again, the crane at the top of the tower in the middle of the picture is on top of 1 World Trade Center. It is about 64 floors high now, and they are building up to 101 floors. A ways to go yet.
Again, the crane at the top of the tower in the middle of the picture is on top of 1 World Trade Center. It is about 64 floors high now, and they are building up to 101 floors. A ways to go yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment