- Once the airplane was fully boarded and ready to leave for New York, the flight attendant informed us that the aircraft didn't have a crew, and likely wouldn't for at least another hour, and that we were welcome to deplane. I just chatted at Bethany on my iPod.
- When I got to the hotel, I was informed that the company I'm contracting to neglected to fax in the payment authorization. I had to convince the desk clerk that payment information would be forthcoming early in the morning.
- When I arrived at the office building, they wouldn't let me past the front lobby as the area I'm in forgot to inform building security that I'd be a guest this week.
Monday, May 2, 2011
The Way to Not Start a Week
So, as many of you may or may not know, I've been having to do weekly travel to and from New York for work. Typically everything has gone relatively well, but this week has started off rough:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment