Second grade was fun. My teacher is nice and fun. Today we had a little time where we ate snacks. All the kids ate a cup of goldfish and some of the kids had other food, but I ate Oreos. I did a project of myself but I didn't finish all my project. All I could do was trace myself. I was nervous to go to second grade because I was scared making new friends and seeing my teacher. We only had two recesses in a day. At recess I played a game with my friend and there was a new part of the playground and it was blue. Last year there were only tan and green, but this year there was blue things and with a little red. The blue things were monkey bars and sliding bars.
Before I left for school there was a hot air balloon in the sky:

1 comment:
woo hoo! a blog from Emmaline! It looks like you are off to a new adventure in 2nd grade. What is your teacher's name?
Post a Comment