Lincoln's hair was getting a bit too scraggly, so I decided it was time for him to get a haircut. With two men in the house now, it seemed crazy to be paying for haircuts all the time, so I decided to get a pair of clippers and learn how to do it myself! AJ was kind to put his full faith in me and was very encouraging. I also decided while I was at it - to cut all the girls too. So here are some before and afters of everyone.
 |
| LINCOLN BEFORE |
 |
| LINCOLN AFTER |
 |
LINCOLN AFTER
|
Idgie didn't really need much. I trimmed the length in the back a little and clean up the sides some. She still has really fine baby hair so there wasn't much to do. I don't even think you can tell in the photo!
 |
IDGIE BEFORE
|
 |
| IDGIE AFTER |
Liliana's is the hair that was the hardest. Hers is so thick and has curl in it. I went shorter than I meant too.
 |
| LILIANA BEFORE |
 |
LILIANA AFTER
|
I was pleased with Emmaline's hair. I didn't realize just how long her hair had gotten until I looked at it in the picture!
 |
| EMMALINE BEFORE |
 |
| EMMALINE AFTER |
And finally my brave brave AJ. I actually hurt him a few times and he accidentally lost his sideburns in the process - but overall it worked out okay.
 |
| AJ BEFORE |
 |
AJ AFTER
|
Rating: 5 Lollipops
3 comments:
They all look great. Congratulations on another talent. Not to mention more money available for you to use couponing.
Wow. I am very impressed. You are so brave--and AJ so nice to be willing! I still remember trying to cut a boyfriend's hair in college--it took me hours and I was about in tears. Emmaline's hair looks so full after her hair cut. Wow.
Nice work! I remember the first time I cut Ben's hair. It was stressful! But he had more hair back then, or else I'm getting better, at any rate, some always grows back!
Post a Comment