I am not sure what is up. Liliana is finally showing real signs of improvement. She actually ate today - so that is good. Of course last night she threw up all over her bedroom floor! Idgie is still throwing up from time to time. I actually am starting to think that now it has to do with mucous drainage - it makes her gag and then vomit. Very frustrating. She is starting to eat more but still not as much as she was - hopefully that picks up soon. At this point I think my milk supply might never recover if she doesn't eat.. I need to start solids one of these days anyway so I guess it isn't a huge deal. I'll probably do that as soon as her congestion clears up!
Maybe I'll take pictures of them tomorrow - we haven't had pictures in forever!
Rating: 2 Lollipops
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
the gag and vomit thing is Garrett's deal too. Very frustrating.
YAY pictures!!!
Post a Comment