Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Difference Between Men and Women

This is based on real conversations between AJ and I.


Scene #1
AJ: Hey, I just heard John and Mary Smith had their baby.
Bethany: That's great! When was it born?
AJ: Yesterday
Bethany: Boy or a Girl?
AJ: a boy.
Bethany: How big was it?
AJ: I don't know
Bethany: What did they name him?
AJ: I don't know.
Bethany: Did you ask?
AJ: No.
Bethany: Why not?
AJ: I don't know.
Bethany: *sigh*

Scene #2

Bethany: Hey my sister just got a new car!
AJ: Really? What kind?
Bethany: A Ford Windstar
AJ: What did they pay?
Bethany: I don't know.
AJ: Well what is the mileage?
Bethany: I don't know
AJ: Well does it have any extras?
Bethany: I don't know.
AJ: Do you know anything else about it?!
Bethany: Well, it's red....
AJ: *sigh*

7 comments:

Anneka said...

LOL! Love it! Sounds like conversations around our house!

Ashley said...

Totally TRUE! I could have written that exactly!!!! I love your blog, I was on the LDS board from babycenter and I like to keep up with the people from there. I didnt like the new board so I left. anyway great post! Too True!

the andersons said...

Hilarious!!!

Michelle said...

LOL! I could have totally written scene 1...that is how those conversations go in our house too.

Happily Ever After said...

LOL, funny!

Chavah Kinloch said...

LOL. So true.

Janessa said...

Same in our house! LOL