Monday, May 11, 2009

Rice Cream Cones and Other Fun Stuff

We had an early dinner and the weather was gorgeous today so we went outside and played this evening. I am sad to say that this is the first time any of them have had ice cream in a cone! It's not like we can exactly go to 31 Flavors and all pick a scoop! Emmaline has of course had Rice Cream in the past - but this is her first cone. I am a bad parent. Anyway though, they loved the treat, they had a blast playing, and it was so nice to get out in the good weather!




And we even have things blooming! Lilacs, Cherry Blossoms, Strawberry Blossoms, and Quince Blossoms! (Quince is disgusting FYI - purely a decorative bush. Don't go trying to make jam out of your quince bush like I did last summer. Gross)

Rating: 2 Rice Cream Cones

3 comments:

Kristin said...

gorgeous! Green leaves and shade!! *sigh* Guess I will go out and water my twig now....

Diamond said...

If it makes you feel better, my 5 year old and 22 month old have never had a cone either. I don't foresee them any time soon either.

Instead they like sundaes with chocolate and a cherry on top.

Erika said...

Pretty pretty pictures! I love spring!