Wednesday, May 27, 2009

First Haircut

Liliana is just shy of two and a half years old and I finally took her in for her first haircut! I have been trimming some bangs for awhile just because it kept getting in her eyes but this is the first real trim to the back. I didn't have them change much - just evened it out. I was really worried that she would be a pill during the whole process but she was great! I told her she was going to get her hair done - something she is always happy to do at home - and she happily jumped up into the chair. She sat very still and was fascinated by the whole process.

I fear with how much she observes and does with other stuff, that it is only a matter of time before she finds a pair of scissors and tries to cut her own hair. Of course that would serve me right. I had *several* hair cutting incidents to my name growing up. If Liliana ever cuts her own hair I promise to tell my embarrassing stories - but not until then!




Rating: 5 Lollipops


2 comments:

2girls17 said...

How gorgeous is she?

Maggie said...

So adorable! She has such pretty hair.