
Have you ever heard of the book The Kissing Hand? Good little story! It is about a little raccoon that is scared to go to school, so his mother gives him a kiss on his hand to keep with him when he goes to school. I've been doing the same thing for Emmaline and she has been doing much better! She keeps the kiss in her hand and if she feels sad or lonely then she can put the kiss on her cheek.
Rating: 1 Mommy Kiss
3 comments:
Jacob's teacher read this book with us at our home visit last year, and she gave all of us little heart stickers to put on for the first day of school... very cool book :)
Jacob had this read to him on his first day of Kinder today. They did a little craft too. So sweet :)
I think it's a kindy tradition- I know G had it as well. There's a sequel!
Post a Comment