Saturday, August 1, 2009

School

Well in an interesting turn of events, I talked with the Charter School and found out that they are only a few numbers away from Emmaline's lottery number! The lady I talked to seemed to think there was a real chance that Emmaline could end up getting in after all.

I have gotten completely geared up for homeschooling here. I already have the curriculum and all the supplies and started doing lesson plan, so this is a sudden change of gears for us. I feel like I am still in limbo because I don't know whether to continue on with making homeschooling plans or to start searching around for last minute deals on uniforms.

The school actually built a new building over the summer and they had a public open house yesterday, so I did go check that out and see. It looks really nice!

Rating: 1 Lollipop

No comments: