I have several posts I want to catch up on - but I just wanted to post this really quick and say that Emmaline got into the charter school! We got at phone call at 8:00 this morning. Luckily I was taking Emmaline in today for yer 5 year check and shots so after we did that, we went straight to the school to get the paperwork and Emmaline was able to peek into her classroom and meet her teacher. We were also happy to learn that there will be two children from church that she knows that will be in her class as well!
Rating: 5 Lollipops
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats Bethany! Our kids got into a school we were interested in during July--I was so happy!
Congrats! I remember how happy I was when Dax got accepted!
Post a Comment