Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Inevitable

Today Emmaline brought home a letter from the school: "To the Parents of Emmaline" I figured it was her report card and opened it right up - but, alas, it was not. Instead it was a letter informing me that she had failed an eye exam yesterday and they recommend I take her to the eye doctor for a full exam. AJ and I both wear glasses, so this isn't entirely unexpected, but I was kind of thinking I had a few more years before we had to worry about it. Most of my siblings didn't get their glasses until a least 3rd grade and I didn't get them until 8th grade. AJ got his at 21!

So her exam is scheduled in a week and then we will know what is happening from there!

Rating: 1 Fireball

3 comments:

Loving my kids said...

Awww glasses on kids are the cutest! Emily has been wearing them now for almost a year!

Kerilee Law said...

Judd and I both wear glasses/contacts, so we're expecting the same news for our kids. Like you though, I'm not expecting anything until 4th-ish grade, but who knows?

Anonymous said...

Juliette had to get glasses because she failed her kindergarten eye exam. She loves them.