No belly shot this time. But as you can see, I am giving you a glimpse of what this little guy most likely looks like! See how cramped he's looking? Yeah. He protests that a lot by throwing elbows and knees. If this were any sort of competitive sport he would have had Unnecessary Roughness called on him many times!So all of you who gave me the stink eye last time about my 14lb. weight gain, will be thrilled to hear that I gained another 3lbs in the last two weeks! So I'm now up 17 lbs!
My OB today called me "textbook". Perfect weight gain (17 lbs), perfect belly measurements (34cm exactly), perfect blood pressure (100/60), perfect urine sample. I'm glad I could make her Friday afternoon so easy!
Next week I have my last ultrasound, and then the week after that it will be a long appointment. I will have the Group B Strep test and she'll do an exam. Then after that it'll just be waiting for baby to come! Maybe in two weeks I'll start a contest to guess the baby weight, birth date and all that - so start thinking about your guesses!
Rating: 5 Lollipops
No comments:
Post a Comment