Monday, March 22, 2010

30 Days

I have 30 days left to go. In some ways it feels like forever and in other ways it feels like it is so soon! I always tend to put off preparations. With Emmaline and Lil I packed my bags just one day before I went into labor, and with Idgie I packed 6 days before. I think being prepared TOO early just makes you more anxious about the waiting because all you have left to do it twiddle your thumbs! There are a few things I need to do/buy though in the next month so I'm at least making a list so I don't forget anything. Some things must be done before the big day and some things can even happen after baby comes!

  • Buy new crib sheets - after 3 kids, the ones we have are very, very sad.
  • Buy new hoodie towel to match everyone else's
  • Pack an "emergency box" for the girls (with allergen safe food and diapers) in case I go into labor before my parents are here to help out. That way anyone is equipped to feed them.
  • Sort through the clothes - between gifts and hand-me-downs I need to spend some time actually figuring out what I do and don't have!
  • Pack a hospital bag
  • Set up the cradle in our room

Am I forgetting anything?

Rating: 2 Lollipops

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

You are forgetting the MOST IMPORTANT THING!

POST A BELLY PICTURE!!!

That...and schedule a pedi ♥

Kristin said...

nursing pads

Michelle said...

You are forgetting your own birth track record for having babies on days of significants. I'm thinking that Easter is coming up...

Kathleen said...

Remind your sister to send you 2 nursing tops.

nali said...

Folex

Also, nearby days of significance:
14 April- GP M's birthday
15 April- tax day