She did all the measurements and such and I won't know any results of his kidney size until my OB appointment next week, but she was able to tell me his current estimated size. He is currently about 5lbs. plus or minus 1 lb. So really all that means is that he is somewhere between 4-6 lbs. I am guessing based on the birth sizes of my other babies that he is actually closer to 4lbs. right now. So overall, things looked great.
He is constantly punching and kicking at me on the left side, so she did take a peek over there. Just as I predicted, ALL his limbs are over there. It was a big mess of hands and feet on the left side there. His head is also down so that is a good thing as well. He is preparing for his exit!
Here is a profile view of our cutie-patootie (can you call boys that?)
Rating: Franks and Beans

1 comment:
Ha! I like the rating for this one!
Post a Comment