I was digging through the family archives and came up with photos of all the kids at 6 months. When Lincoln was born, I thought he was another Liliana - but now I'm thinking he is more like Idgie! What do you think? Idgie apparently wasn't a happy child at 6 months though because I couldn't find anything of her smiling!
Top: Emmaline, Liliana
Bottom: Idgie, Lincoln
Rating: 4 Lollipops
3 comments:
The Idgie picture is my favorite! I love that face. :) To stay on topic, I can see a little of Lil and Idgie in Lincoln. He looks like he belongs. :) (Hope you don't mind my stalking, but I had to tell you how adorable that picture is. Her look says to me, "Do you KNOW who I am?)
They are all so cute! I did a post like this when my youngest turned 6 months! It is fun to compare them all at the same age. It is easier to tell who looks alike when they don't have hair yet!
I still see lots of Liliana in him. Love this idea--I may have to steal it from you!
Post a Comment