Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Liliana

I had one of those experiences with Liliana the other morning where she got out of bed and she was suddenly a foot taller and two years older.  I hate it when that happens - they literally grow in the night.  I snapped a photo of her.  I also have a random story to go along with it. 

On Friday night we got the kids Burger King for dinner in order to congratulate Emmaline for getting good grades.  Liliana, who is getting very thoughtful in her prayers, said the blessing over the food:

"Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for our day. Thank you that Daddy went to Burger King.  Please bless the food."

I don't know why, but it struck us as funny that she specifically thanked that we went to Burger King.

Anyway - here she is!


Rating:  4 Lollipops

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love that girl!!