Monday, October 18, 2010

The Weekend

So we had a busy weekend and I took a few photos of miscellaneous things that I will now share!

On Friday we headed out to the Fall Festival (part of the CSA that we belong to).  We harvested about 200lbs of veggies (more on that once I'm done dealing with it all!) The girls had a blast digging in the dirt.  I felt like a real pioneer type woman with Lincoln in a sling on my back while I dug beets out of the dirt.  We went so late in the day that by the time we were done harvesting, all the fun stuff was closed.  So on Saturday we headed back to do all of that stuff.  I didn't take many pictures but here is the family riding the Tractor Train:



We also finally got new carseats for Lil and Idgie and moved Lincoln up to a convertible.  Idgie is now forward facing and we can fit all three carseats in the back row together! 





Then on Sunday the girls were all wearing new dresses so we had to take a picture of that too:





Rating:  4 Lollipops

No comments: