Saturday, March 14, 2009

First Solids

Well at the ripe old age of 8 months and 10 days old - we decided to start Idgie on solids! We delayed it due to our family history of food allergies.

And since I promised pictures last time I posted, and never came through, I am doing one better - I give you VIDEO!

To give a little context to the scene. I nursed Idgie right before we tried the solids. I mention that because otherwise the big finale of the video will have you confused with what my dear sweet girl is capable of. You'll also catch Emmaline being her silly self, and Liliana being her grumpy self that is obstinate and ready for a nap!


6 comments:

Heavenly said...

Ah...poor Idgie.

It's so funny to see how similar and how different our children (of close age) are. G isn't even thinking "knock knock" jokes yet. LOL

OT: I have to say how surprised I was to hear your voice. It isn't at all how I hear it in my head when I read your posts. LOLOLOL AJ on the other hand sounds exactly as I imagined. Weird.

;)

Maggie said...

How cute! Her facial expressions were great!

the andersons said...

Idgie is so cute! And Emmaline looks so grown up.

Rachel said...

Your kids are cute! And we have the same chairs, freaky.

Diamond said...

I think she liked her spoon the best.

Happily Ever After said...

How adorable....well up until the exorcist part. :)