Saturday, May 9, 2009

Where Wii learn a 4 year old can out bowl us

So AJ traded a friend recently - computer parts for a Wii! We hooked it up last night and today we gave it a try. I didn't think Emmaline would be very good at it but lo and behold that girl can bowl! None of us had touched a Wii remote before today and she was getting strikes and spares like crazy. Her high score for the day was actually a 198, though we didn't get that on video.

Do you have a favorite Wii game you'd like to recommend? Let us know!

Rating: 5 Lollipops


3 comments:

Nana Scott XOXO said...

That is awesome!!!
I'm thinking about getting a Wii for Ty for Father's Day this year... we've played it once- what a fun thing!!

Sarah Merritt said...

We really like the Mario Cart, and I like Mario Galaxy. Wahoo for game systems like Wii that cater to a younger crowd too!

Jamie said...

My kids love cooking mama. Dominic is really good at wii bowling too.