I took Emmaline in for her yearly allergist testing. We are doing it a few months early this year since we knew the allergist wanted to do several challenges this year since she is turning five. Today was just the skin testing. We will go get her blood work done in a few days. Then based on the results of both of those in comparison to past years - will determine what we challenge.
I don't have the wheal sizes for the hives on her skin testing but this is what she tested positive for:
Peanut
Soy
Almond
Pecan
Cashew
Brazil Nut
Hazel Nut
Pistachio
Egg
Milk
Cod
Salmon
Borderline Positive:
Shrimp
Negative:
Halibut
Walnut
What is interesting is that last year she tested positive to halibut!
I do recall that her two biggest hives were cashew and egg, her smallest one was soy and one of the nuts - I forget which ones. Not that it really means anything necessarily.
Rating: 1 Lollipop (maybe she can finally outgrow soy!)
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment