Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pilferers and Potty Humor

So first today I caught Idgie doing this. She somehow got a box of cereal that had been left out, and was pilfering them under the table. Sneaky!



Then later today I caught Lil coming out of the bathroom like this. I swear to you she did this all herself - nobody taught it to her! Luckily I had the camera nearby from the aforementioned Idgie incident! I also think it quite odd that this is the ONE time that I didn't have to fight with her to look are the camera and smile. Hrmph.


Rating: 5 Pixie Dust


2 comments:

Heavenly said...

Bwa ha ha ha!!!

Yes...the old underwear on the head trick. :)

Anonymous said...

Ha--I just snapped a few pics of my baby girl under the kitchen table! Funny how those two seem to be doing the same thing at the same time. We really must get them together sometime.