Imogene: Yesterday she started saying "uh-oh!" Of course she did it in the context of game - you know the kind. It's where the baby drops something over and over again and expects you to pick it up. I just loved that she would purposefully drop it and then say, "uh-oh!" - as though it were some accident!
Liliana: She is finally going through a verbal explosion! Maybe all that speech therpy is finally paying off. The last few weeks she has been trying out saying new words, and has gained some new sounds and clarity she didn't have before in her speech!
Emmaline: She is learning definitions! Yesterday she asked us if "dozen" meant twelve. I told her that it did and she responded by saying, "So we have lunch at dozen!" So then I got to teach her when to use the word dozen and when not to!
Rating: 3 Pixie Dust
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lunch at dozen!! LOL That is so adorable!!
Post a Comment