Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bowling - For REAL

We discovered recently that the local bowling alley was going to have a 50 cent Saturday - since bowling is on our list of things to do this summer, we decided that we might as well do it for cheap! We didn't tell them where we were going and when we walked in the doors Emmaline was so excited to see that we would be bowling. She probably had more fun than anyone though Lil had great fun too pushing the ball down the lane and saying, "I did it!". I even managed to bowl with Idgie firmly attached to my hip. Not too shabby!








And of course a shot of AJ in action - the only one of us who can actually bowl!


Rating: 4 Lollipops

3 comments:

Anneka said...

Fun!! I love bowling! I love the excitment on your girls' faces! Adorable!!

Diamond said...

We love bowling as well. We really need to see if we can find the alley here.

Krystin said...

Not sure if you know this, but some bowling alleys offer Free bowling in the summer for kids. Check out Kidsbowlfree.com..it has a list of participating alleys, and all the important info. I signed up my kids this summer and they loved it! It only cost for the shoe rental!