Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Endings

Well today was the last day of speech for Liliana. She will turn three in a few days and no longer qualify. Her therapist had a little party. They made a craft, had a snack, and played. It is amazing to think about how different Lil is from a year ago!

Remember when I first got the phone numbers to call?

And when I decided not to call?

And then when I decided to call after all?

How she was only saying 35 words a year ago?

And when she finally had her evaluation?

We have come such a long way since then! Her speech is still "mushy" but she is talking up a storm! I definitely no longer have concerns about her vocabulary and she is using more advanced sentences too. It really is phenomenal the difference!

We are so proud of you Liliana!

Rating: 5 Pixie Dust

No comments: