I took Liliana in for her evaluation. It took about 3o minutes. They went over the forms that they had us fill out this past week. Then they also did a vision check and a hearing check. She passed both the vision and hearing but did score low on the communication part of the questionnaire. So, we have another evaluation in two weeks with an actual Speech Language Pathologist. That will take longer but sounds more fun. This time involved tests and sitting still. It sounds like next time will involve more play and observation.
Rating: I'm not sure. Good that we are moving forward but bad she scored low I guess. 1 Lollipop and 1 Fireball
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
well, at least the next test will let her play some. Good luck!
Don't worry, she will amaze you in a matter of weeks with how much she will learn!
Post a Comment