Friday, August 15, 2008

Custom Towel

We were sent a check for a baby gift for Imogene (thanks Dad and Mom!) and instructed to get something for her with it. The problem of course is that Imogene is our third baby and not just that, but our third girl - so we have everything we need! After polling all my friends, I came to the conclusion that Imogene needs something personalized, fun, and yet still practical. Thus we decided on a hooded towel. The ones we have are so tiny and thin. We found a lady on Etsy that makes customized hooded towels. Her store is Tricia's Treasures (go check her out!). It came today and I absolutely LOVE it. It is nice and big and fluffy so Imogene will be able to use it for a long time to come.

Rating: 3 Lollipops

5 comments:

tren said...

That is so cute! I love the font she used for Imogene's name, too. Maybe I'll have to get one for my baby-to-be.

Jana said...

Adorables!

Meagan said...

Oh my... that is really cute. That would make a great gift! I'll bookmark that sight, thanks!

PS... I love your girls' names. All of them.

Jenny said...

Very cute! Great choice!

Happily Ever After said...

That is just the cutest!!!!!