Friday, March 26, 2010

36 Weeks

Sorry no picture. I've been a bit busy dealing with the sick kid so haven't had a good chance to take one. I'll do it as soon as I can!

I had my appointment today. We went over my u/s from last week and baby's kidneys are looking great. The doctor tested for Group B Strep and did an exam. I am curious what the strep test will come back as this time. I was positive with both Emmaline and Liliana, but negative with Idgie - so who knows! For the exam I was just 1.5 cm dilated and 30% effaced. So basically NOTHING. Which is totally fine. The more I'm dilated just means the closer I am to missing out on an epidural!

So now it is time I think to put in your predictions on weight, birthdate, and whatever else you want! Here are some fun facts to get you thinking:

Emmaline - 5 days early
Liliana - 4 days early
Idgie - 10 days early

Emmaline - born on Labor Day
Liliana - born on our Anniversary
Idgie - born on the 4th of July ( did that just make anyone hum a song a bit???)
Important dates close to my due date (April 21): April Fool's Day (1), Easter (4), my Father-in-Law's birthday(14), Tax Day (15)

Emmaline and Liliana - Not dilated early
Idgie - 2cm at 36 weeks

Emmaline - 10 hours of labor
Liliana - 5 hours of labor
Idgie - 2.5 hours of labor

Emmaline - 6lbs. 4 oz, 19 inches
Liliana - 6lbs. 9oz, 19 inches
Idgie - 6lbs. 13 oz., 20 inches
Baby weighed 5lbs +/- 1lb at 35 weeks.


So there you go! If anyone wants to put in an official guess - here is your chance. The only thing you win though is bragging rights!

Rating: 3 Lollipops

3 comments:

nali said...

I'll take tax day...April 15th.

Rebecca said...

April Fool's Day! Just because nobody will believe you if you do go into labor ♥

the andersons said...

Okay, here are my predictions.

I predict the little guy will rock the boat and be born on april 10th. (Although, apparently that is "national siblings day" which could be appropriate!).

He will finally break the 7lb barrier and weigh in at 7lbs. 1oz, 19inches.

And looking at your history, you will probably have him in your sleep. :)