I thought I'd do a bit of a sum-up of all the kids and what they've been up to.
LINCOLN
Here he is taking his first real bath! He wasn't a huge fan but he survived. He has this habit of growing in the night. You wake up in the morning and look at him and he is bigger. Drives me crazy!
IDGIE
Idgie is turning into a chatter box. She tries to say the prayer at dinner and loves socks and dress up clothes. Who cares that it is hot outside? I tried to get a picture of her in her socks but she kept trying to sit down for the picture and instead I got this cute picture instead!
LILIANA
Lil would like you know how passionate she is about everything. Sometimes I think she is a 14 year old trapped in a 3 year old body. She also is a very silly girl and learning that she can try and make people laugh. She wouldn't smile for a picture. This is all I got instead.
EMMALINE
Emmaline has been doing a lot of activities for school lately. On Tuesday they went on a field trip to the zoo. The highlights were apparently seeing the monkeys and walking past a small aquarium to get to the bathrooms. The day after the zoo, they had field day. I got to go and watch that. The 5th graders were in charge of the activities and were all doting on her. I think it is the fact that she is a full head shorter than all the other kids in the class that they kind of were babying her. She didn't seem to mind though. It got her some extra turns in the tug-of-war! (she's the one at the front)
Rating: 4 Pixie Dust




1 comment:
I love the picture of Liliana! It just cracks me up.
Post a Comment