Rating: 4 ounces of pure cream
Monday, May 17, 2010
One Month
Our little guy is one month - and not so little of a guy anymore! He had a a check-up today and he is now 9lbs. 2 oz. and 22 inches long! That means in the last month he has gained two pounds and grown two inches. I knew it was coming. I looked at him a few days ago and realized the newborn was gone and an infant had replaced him. The doctor asked how nursing was going. I told her it was going fine. She asked how often he eats, and I told her I had no idea - I just feed him when he is hungry. She just commented that clearly it was working!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow! My little boy was that big at birth! (I don't think I'll ever have a small baby!) cute!
Post a Comment