The kids have said some funny/interesting things lately and I just wanted to write them down before I forgot.
Lincoln: He is cooing and smiling a lot now!
Idgie: Had her very first Wendy's Frosty today. The whole time, she would take sips and say, "mmmm I LIKE it!" Also her cousin, Julia (who is 18 months) came to visit a few weeks back. Idgie keeps talking about her and referring to her as "Jell-O".
Liliana: Lil's speech has improved by leaps and bounds, but I don't think she will ever be a big talker. She is more into physical comedy at the moment. "Look at me! Watch this!" and then she will make a funny face or wiggle her body a funny way and then laugh and laugh.
Emmaline: The other day I had a coupon for Carter's Outlet for $10 off any $10 purchase. That meant free stuff so we drove to the store to see what we could get. It wasn't funny so much what Emmaline said to me, as much as what I realized I had said to HER:
"Mommy, what are we getting at this store?"
"Just something I need."
"What do you need?"
"I don't know - I have to go to the store and see what they have."
And that my friends, is how little girls turn into big girls with shopping habits . . .
Rating: 3 Pixie Dust
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment