Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Emmaline's Adventures

My mom and dad are going to New York City. We kids are staying at our Grandpa's and Grandma's house in Utah. It took one whole day to get to Utah!

This morning we all went to the park to play.


Me



Idgie



Lil



Lincoln

I pretended it was a gym area. At first I was scared to go down the big slide, but then I tried it and I got used to it. The park is close to Grandma's house so we can walk to it.

After we were done at the park, we walked home and cooled off for a little bit. Then we went to Grandma's garden and picked peas. Sometimes we can eat them without cooking them. We just pop the pea pod open and get the peas out and put them in our mouths. I like eating them!



We also ate little yellow tomatoes. They are yummy, too!

1 comment:

Diamond said...

Have fun without your parents!